For recruiters—Find great technical leaders
The age-old adage maintains a lot of truth and value:
“You can train skills, but you can’t train attitude”.
The Find Technical Leaders program is designed to develop the capability your recruiters need to shortlist and hire the right candidates for your digital leadership roles.
- 2 face-to-face training days over 2 months
- ‘Phone-a-friend’ coaching call (to be used when next recruiting a digital leader)
- Access to the online learning portal to review concepts and download tools including:
- Digital-first values framework and behavioural dictionary matrix for team leaders, managers and executives.
- Templates that can be tailored for use during the recruitment process.
- Example job advertisements and interview questions.
- Example survey to pre-collect attitude values alignment information prior to interview.
- Comfort with digital and technology concepts.
- An understanding of the importance of the digital-first values (the 5 Cs).
- What to put in job advertisements to attract the right applicants.
- How to use the behavioural dictionary matrix to assess written applications and interview responses.
- An understanding of the best types of interview questions and scenarios to use and what to look for (including example questions).
- What you need to do to retain good people.
Enquire to discuss further
- Submit an enquiry here.
- We’ll line up a time for a Discovery Session to see if this program is a good fit for you and your organisation.